Answers to our frequently asked questions
We find that Embed Experiences using the SDK is the simplest way to integration with the Monterosa / Interaction Cloud.
If you have the development capabilities required to implement a custom UI that integrates with the data flowing through our platforms, we find that Interaction SDK v2 will yield the best UX, however, we find that the improvement over Embed Experiences using the SDK is fairly limited when compared with the increase in effort required.
Note: The Build capabilities of the SDK are not yet production ready, please read more in the development-status section of our documentation.
When Embedding an experience there's multiple distinct configuration parameters you can set. In order to create a recipe for embedding in fullscreen, we'd recommend to:
- Embed the Experience in a view that occupies all the screen (potentially excluding headers/footers)
- Optionally, if you are providing headers and footers, you can hide the header and footer of the Experience using the featureShow or hide the Experience's header and footer
When Embedding an experience there's multiple distinct configuration parameters you can set. In order to embed an Experience as a widget within one of your pages, we'd recommend to:
- Embed the Experience in a view that is part of your screen (potentially excluding headers/footers)
- Enable the feature Manage the Experience's size
- This will make the Experience resize to the height it needs
- Hide the header and footer of the Experience using the featureShow or hide the Experience's header and footer
In order to access the SDK you'll need a Welcome pack. This is a document we generate for each of our clients that includes all the required information to get up and running with our SDK. Please contact sales if you're interested in access
The Experience is not respecting one of the configuration options I set through the SDK, what went wrong?
Some of the features we provide on our SDK rely on the Experience being integrated already with the SDK. If you notice something not working, there's a chance that the Experience is not yet supporting that feature.
Please get in touch with our team and we'll help you resolve this situation.
Analytics, ads or the whole app do not work reliably in Apple Safari or Google Chrome when in Incognito?
This is likely to be caused by modern browsers restricting the functionality of what they perceive as "third-party content". It is usually addressed by hosting the Monterosa Experience on the same domain as the parent page (your website). Please read more here.