Comment on page
Extensions which augment the platform with specific capabilities
Monterosa managed backend services are plug-ins to the Interaction Cloud environment and provided as part of a specific solution.
To the content creator, most Extensions appear as tabs in the right-hand nav area of the Studio. Some, like Certification (also named Vote Results as in the screenshot below) are enabled within App Setup and simply appear as required. Others need to be setup by the App Developer or Monterosa Support.
- Identify - Provides tools for managing user identity via an underlying provider which could be a 3rd party SSO integration.
- Content Tracker - Collects metadata relating to elements, such as views and reactions within apps.
- Content Bridge - Connects external APIs to the platform and publish data into studio. Sources may be your CMS or any API feed.
- Simple Push - a push notification service for native apps
- Deep Links - Allows creation of deep links to exact elements for sharing.
- Favourites - Generates lists of items with properties that can be owned by users.
- Sport API - Provides means to normalise and share sports data feeds.
- Geo-Verify - Control and limit what users see based on location/region.
- Picture Uploader - Upload and generate images and memes.
- Meme Maker - Provides information by social curation against a search term.
- Analytics - An in-house serverless alternative to google analytics.
Please contact your relationship manager for more information, or to discuss integrating any custom services.