This allows an app developer to hide and/or provide a default setting for "Only registered user can vote" control via app spec. As a result a simpler UI can be provide to the user, i.e. registration control can be hidden for those polls which do not support user registration. This also helps to avoid human errors when setting polls up, which might result in votes being rejected by the platform, e.g. when the registration is required by the poll, but the app does not integrate with a user registration system.
- "LViS Clock" is renamed to "Clock" in Studio UI.
- Interactions on analytics overview and project dashboard are calculated based on "total votes" rather than "answers" as "total votes" is a better representation of user interactions. The difference between answers and votes can illustrated via a use case when a user gets 5 votes they can distribute between contestants and then click "Vote" button. In this case total votes is 5 and total answer is 1 (user submitted votes once).
- "Answers" counter is removed from analytics (total table, elements table) and timeline tooltip.
- Font-awesome support bumped to version 4.7.0.
- Added missing
relationships.statsobject in Control API responses related to events and elements.
- "Add project" button not displayed on Dashboard if there's no projects in the system.
- Approve confirmation modal disappears at the moment of new posts fetching on Certification tab.
- Crash while loading App spec with an element without name.
- App spec loading allowed with element which uses prefill via service not connected to that App.
- Wrong element order after cloning of an event or a template.
- App spec reload freezes at 0% after changing any field's type to collection.
- Element error indicator in element list doesn't appear till page refresh on default locale change action.
- Elements with 1 second duration are not published in rare conditions.
- Livestats URL becomes invalid when Livestats modal is opened by two users in sequence.
- Project Asset name is not updated after choosing another image.
- Event import with list field filled with prefill does not work.
- Control API response and elements list have invalid duration for cancelled elements.
- Validation is missing for Control API elements endpoint in case of absent
- Save button is clickable even when disabled visually on App/Event settings page.
- App spec is handled incorrectly if fields with the same key are used in multiple fieldsets simultaneously (settings, element custom fields, collection, nested collections).
- Some data validations are broken on some fields (colour, file, image, list) in nested collection items when operated via Control API.
The following functionality is deprecated and will be removed in v24:
- Weekly activity report
- Skins functionality
- "Approve-Reject" certification functionality
- Auto curation
feed_endpointfield in instance handshake data
- Send Tweet element
- Event image