A list of possible Element attributes and states
offset- Offset from event start in seconds. Present if element has "timecode" start mode.
duration- Element duration in seconds. Present if element has fixed duration.
content_type- Element content type.
start_mode- Possible values: "timecode", "manual".
updated_at- Date time when an element was last updated.
updated_at_iso- Last update time in ISO format.
revoked_at- Date time when an element was revoked.
revoked_at_iso- Revoke time in ISO format.
custom_fields- List of element's custom fields.
label- Element label.
question- Question and answer options data.
reveal_results_mode- Controls when voting results are revealed to end user. Possible values: "vote", "close", "event_end", "never", "manual".
require_verified_user- Controls whether a user who did not pass verification is allowed to vote.
include_in_latest_results_feed- Marks element for inclusion into "latest results" feed.
certification- Shows whether certification is enabled.
enmasse_id- Enmasse element ID.
correct_option- Correct option for prediction and trivia elements.
max_votes_per_user- Maximum number of votes per user.
max_votes_per_option- Maximum number of votes a user can cast per option.
min_options_per_vote- Minimum options count allowed to vote.
max_options_per_vote- Maximum options count allowed to vote.
reveal_answer_mode- Reveal answer mode for quiz elements. Possible values: "auto", "manual".
reveal_answer_in- Answer reveal delay in seconds in auto mode for quiz elements.
fade- A number of seconds between user's vote and when this vote will be faded out. Available for powerbar and emoting elements.
- "non_scheduled" - element created, but not placed on the timeline, so not scheduled for publishing.
- "future" - element placed on the timeline. It does not matter whether event itself is scheduled to start automatically or setup for manual start.
- "current" - element is active now, meaning it has started, but has not finished yet.
- "on_demand" - element is finished in Studio, but might still be active for the end user depending on what audio delay is set by the client app.
- "past" - element is finished in Studio and for all end users.
- "revoked" - element revoked.
- "cancelled" - element cancelled, for example because event was stopped before element, which was placed on the timeline, was published.